Optical Women's Association Job Listing Policy
Promoting the leadership role of women in eyecare.
How to Submit a Job Posting
In order to submit a job board opportunity, please read these terms and click the link that indicates your agreement at the bottom of the page.
The Optical Women's Association hereby establishes this policy regarding the inclusion of job board listings on its website.
- Job board listings will automatically lapse two months from the posting date, but may be taken down sooner in the event the position is filled.
- Job Board listings will conform to a basic template provided by the OWA.
- There will be a link to the job board page included in the monthly e-newsletter of the OWA.
- The OWA reserves the right to decline a job listing.
- Job board postings are free for members and sponsorship companies of the OWA.
- There is a $150 fee for job listings posted by non-members and / or non-sponsor companies wishing to post a job on the OWA job board.
- OWA website job postings do not imply OWA endorsement of specific companies, jobs, services, or personnel.
Please provide the following information for each job posting:
- Job Title
- Company Name (optional)
- Company's Web Address (optional)
- Job Summary and Requirements
- Contact Information for applicants (i.e., Name, Email, Web Address for Online Application, Phone Number, Fax, etc.)
Please login to post a job. If you are not a member, please contact the
for information about how to post your job.
* By submitting a job listing, you are agreeing to the these terms.
View Job Board Opportunities